Are you an expert at developing amazing marketing campaigns that drive bottom line results? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have autonomy to be creative and innovative? The Outreach Coordinator position presents an exciting opportunity to take on a key role within our company where your experience and knowledge will be recognized and rewarded. Power52 Foundation is seeking an experienced and versatile coordinator that has experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. You will play an essential role in the success of our company message both internally and externally by ensuring marketing campaigns are built out to touch the right people, with the right message, at the right time.
- Develop a content marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Create engaging and shareable content for a blog, Facebook page, monthly newsletters, and promotional videos.
- Provide community and stakeholder feedback to the management.
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Find new marketing and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Work with journalists and PR agencies to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Participate in social events, corporate events, and workshops.
- Planning, coordinating, and maintaining activities to ensure alignment with strategy, brand, and company goals.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics and other Analytics solutions.
- Writing content, press releases, newsletters, and video creation.
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content and updating where necessary.
- Building targeted audience campaigns based on email behavioral data and CRM attributes.
- Assist in planning, management, execution and strategic direction of all email marketing campaigns, including segmentation and targeting, submitting creative briefs, creating content, building templates and supporting all forecasting, budgeting and analytics.
- Stay on top of industry trends/best practices, technologies, competitive landscape.
- Regularly setting goals and plans on a strategic level
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Prepare an annual budget for community outreach activities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Visionary, with a strong creative spirit
- Deductive reasoning and problem solving
- Driven and motivated to win
- Competitive and very forward-thinking, with all activities concerned with long-term strategy
- Analytical with a strong ability to read marketing data and make decisions
- Highly adept communication skills and the ability to be straightforward and direct
- Thrive on change and pressure, with shifting priorities, deadlines, and/or goals.
- Must be able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent and creative thinker and willing to think outside the box
- Working knowledge of HTML, design, email and photo editing software.
- Must have strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a strong team in a high-energy environment where performance is actively measured, recognized, and rewarded. If you are drawn to a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals, please begin the consideration process by submitting your application for review today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and enjoys a high employee retention rate. Please visit us at www.power52.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year