The Office Administrator will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Office Administrator includes providing support to our President/CEO, managers, craft instructors, and staff, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities, and event planning efforts.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
General Responsibilities: (including, but not limited to the following)
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Answering and screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintains employer’s confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in planning all company events.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports by collecting and analyzing information as needed.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Work with departments on maintaining filing systems, both electronic and physical.Plan and order lunch.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Take accurate notes and minutes of meetings.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures as per the Executive team’s direction.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Volunteer at all community outreach events such as Pull Up & Pick Ups, Operation Sleigh Bells, and Power52 Live events.
- Responsible for opening and closing office.
- SELF STARTER!
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- AA degree or High School diploma with at least 4-years administrative support experience
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a strong team in a high-energy environment where performance is actively measured, recognized, and rewarded. If you are drawn to a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals, please begin the consideration process by submitting your application for review today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and enjoys a high employee retention rate. Please visit us at www.power52.org.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org