EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / OFFICE MANAGER
The Executive Assistant / Office Manager will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Assistant include providing support to our managers and craft instructors, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to logging grades, meeting/field trip arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (include, but not limited to)
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s and training program schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, special guest speakers, field trips, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and partners by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains employer’s confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Assist Craft Instructor with grading exams and logging them into NCCER Registry.
- Responsible for opening and closing office.
- Assists in planning company events.
- SELF STARTER
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- AA degree or High School diploma with at least 4-years administrative support experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $45,000.00/year based on experience
All employees, and trainees are required to wear a mask and take temperature when entering the building. Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
To apply PLEASE SUBMIT cover letter and resume to INFO@POWER52.ORG
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org